The A-IOT Technology Gateway Clusters
The A-IoT Cluster is a consortium of five of Enterprise Ireland’s Technology Gateways, providing a single point of contact for companies looking to access technical capabilities for Internet of Things (IoT) research and development.
Via the cluster, industry can connect with 300 research professionals in software, hardware, communications/networks, data analytics, control, UI/UX and trialling. The A-IoT Cluster is open to all companies, of any size, nationally and internationally.
The cluster consists of:
- TEC Technology Gateway (Cork Institute of Technology)
- MaR Technology Gateway (Institute of Technology Tralee)
- WiSAR Technology Gateway (Letterkenny Institute of Technology)
- MSTG Technology Gateway (Waterford Institute of Technology)
- COMAND Technology Gateway (Athlone Institute of Technology)
- and the A-IoT Cluster support office in Dublin
A-IoT Cluster office
Tom Fitzmaurice – Business Development Coordinator